Overview of how we handle your information:
- We use your information for direct contact, marketing and invoicing purposes only.
- We do not sell, share or trade any of your information, ever.
- Your information will not leave the EU.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (SERVICE):
1. Fixed rental periods: September 1st - January 31st, February 1st - June 30th, September 1st - June 30th (5 or 10 months). In July and August summer prices will apply. Weekly and daily rentals are possible during the summer months. For reservations with duration of 10 months or summer rentals, please contact us.
2. Rental payments are done over a monthly basis. We consider a month starting on the 1st and ending on the 30th/31st (example: if you enter September 15th, you will need to pay the full month).
3. Rental payments are due until the 3rd of each month. Late fees apply at 12,50€ per day.
4. Monthly utility expenses are included in the room price but there’s a limit. Limit: 40€ per month, per person.
4.1. Utilities include: Electricity, Water and Gas. If the total budget of the apartment is exceeded, then the amount is divided between all flatmates. Example: if an apartment has 6 flatmates, the monthly budget for the expenses is 240€. If the total amount of the invoices of gas, water and electricity is 300€ the flatmates will need to share the exceeded amount (meaning each member would pay an extra of €10). Monthly invoices are at your disposal to confirm the extra expenses calculations.
5. A rental contract and monthly rent receipts are provided.
6. Check in: The check-in is done at our office, from 9:00 to 18:00 (Monday – Friday), FREE of charge. The check-in outside of this time frame and on weekends costs €25 (paid at the check-in moment to the person who will receive you). After your booking is confirmed you will be informed about all the check-in procedures.
7. Our office is closed on weekends and public holidays.
8. Declaration of Residence is available.
9. A weekly cleaning service is provided to the common areas of all apartments, as well as WiFi Internet and multi-channel TV.
10. All apartments/rooms are fully furnished with a bed, bedside table, desk, chair, lamp, wardrobe/closet/charriot. Kitchens are fully equipped with refrigerator, washing machine, stove, oven, microwave, and dishes, pans, and utensils.
11. Bed linen is not provided for hygiene purposes but can be purchased upon arrival from ONDACITY .
12. We provide heating in common areas of our apartments.
13. In order to reserve a room it is necessary to pay a security deposit/ bond equal to € 350.
This security deposit is refunded at the end of the stay by bank transfer after 30 business days, proven everything is in the same condition as the date of arrival.
The last month’s rent may never be replaced by the security deposit/ bond.
14. Paypal payments have an extra cost of 12.5€ due to Paypal charges.
15. A maximum of 2 visitors are allowed to stay over in the room, for a maximum of 5 nights at a 10€ nightly fee per person.
16. Cancellation Policy – after a reservation has been made, it is possible to cancel it according to these guidelines: If a reservation is cancelled more than 90 days before the check-in date, there will be a 100% refund of the security deposit. If a reservation is cancelled between 90-60 days before the check-in date, there will be a 50% refund of the deposit. If a reservation is cancelled less than 60 days before the check-in date, there will be no refund of the deposit. If the guest chooses to depart before the end of their contract, the bond will be forfeited.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Ondacity accessible at www.ondacity.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Ondacity and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Ondacity may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Ondacity a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Ondacity reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Ondacity express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Ondacity, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Ondacity, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Ondacity from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
VARIATION OF TERMS
Ondacity is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Ondacity is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Ondacity and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Portugal, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Portugal for the resolution of any disputes.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Ondacity needs to perform a contract with you.
- You have given Ondacity permission to do so.
- Processing your personal information is in Ondacity legitimate interests.
- Ondacity needs to comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Ondacity follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Ondacity uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Note that Ondacity has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.